Welcome, everybody to the 2015-16 season of the CT Middle School Debate League!
Next week you will receive an agenda for our Fall Coaches’ Meeting as well as copies of proposed Bylaws and Handbook that we’ll vote on at that meeting.
Here is our schedule for the 2015-16 school year:
- Coaches’ Meeting: Wednesday, September 16, 4-6 pm, at the offices of the CT Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire. All coaches are welcome to attend, even if your team hasn’t attended a CTMSDL event yet.
- Scrimmage: Saturday, Oct 17, 9:30—2:30, Luis Munoz Marin School, 479 Helen St, Bridgeport
- Tournament: Saturday, Nov 21, 9:30—2:30, Classical Magnet School, 85 Woodland St, Hartford
- Tournament: Saturday, Jan 23, 9:30—2:30, Eastern Middle School, 51 Hendrie Ave, Greenwich
- (snow date = Sat, Jan 30, same time & place)
- Tournament: Saturday, Apr 30, 9:30—2:30, Wamogo Middle School, 98 Wamogo Rd, Litchfield
Here is a pdf version you can download.
Please email me and let me know:
- Does your team plan to participate in the League this year, and
- Will you and/or anyone from your team attend the Coaches’ Meeting on 9/16?
- If you are interested in hosting our Scrimmage on October 17, please let me know.
Please forward this email to any schools that might be interested in joining the League and ask them to email us at email@example.com with questions.
See you soon!
Connecticut Middle School Debate League